Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #3


Considering the fact that the weather these last two days has been complete crap I am pretty lucky I have had the last two days off. It has given me time to get some things done and just have a little me time. Lately, I've been attempting to organize all of my makeup and beauty products so that I can figure out some more fun and interesting things to bring to all of you. Considering I'm a total hoarder things have been a little tricky but, I'm making moves and I think that you'll all like what will be coming soon or at least I hope so...if not, I mean damn, at least I tried. 



Overall I feel like things in my life are progressing quite well. I have been able to get more creative lately and try out some new things I have never done before. Trying out new things is a little stressful for me because I enjoy instant gratification and expect to be super good at things right off the bat which never really happens. I've been teaching myself to be a little more patient though which is helping me to not get discouraged and keep working towards the progress I want in myself... with that being said, so far so good; I haven't had a mental breakdown yet. I'm giving myself a year to make the skill and career moves I really want to accomplish and it might not seem like a long time to many people but I think it is really ample time to lay the groundwork for my future endeavors. Now, with the first month of the year drawing to a close I am excited to see what the rest of the year has to offer me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment