Thursday, January 29, 2015

Minimal Makeup


I wear a full face of makeup on a regular basis so most of the time when I'm off I will usually wear little to no makeup depending on whether I feel like looking half human or not. I'm not going to lie most of the time I don't care and will leave the house bare faced and free but, for when I feel like looking presentable I'll do a little natural makeup magic. 


I tend to go for light coverage and a couple of pick me up products, nothing too heavy because honestly I punish my skin enough. My go-to base for this look is the Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream in light medium because it gives me just enough coverage to even out my skintone and it is one of the only BB creams that doesn't make me look super oily. Afterwards I go in with the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer to brighten up my under eyes and cover up any little spots. This concealer is amazing because its light-weight yet has great coverage; I don't how how I didn't catch onto this concealer earlier. Then I just set everything with the Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder and warm everything up with the Pixi bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed. I don't use a blush because I just want a light natural glow to the complexion. When I'm finished my base I just curl my lashes a little bit and then apply my Perricone MD No Mascara Mascara. I top everything off by combing through brows with Maybelline's Brow Drama and then pop a little NYX Butter Balm in Brownie on my lips. 

This type of look is great for lazy days, when you're in a rush, or if you just like really simple natural makeup. It's super easy and completely fool proof. Sometimes I wish that I could do simple makeup more often but then I realize there is way too much makeup in the world that I would be missing out on and I can't really have that. 

No comments :

Post a Comment