Monday, May 11, 2015

The Test Run | Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser and Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel


I know in my Tea Talk Tuesday #15 post I said that I didn't want to change up my skincare routine too much since my skin was already acting all sorts of wonky but, not too soon after I realized as much as I love my Glamglow SuperCleanse it really wasn't working the way it used to anymore. My pores were still clogged and the little bumps on my face were getting worse (they aren't like typical acne spots they are more like clogged pores.) I needed some sort of change before I drove myself crazy. 


Enter in the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser. I'm a big Boscia fan and a couple of months ago I picked up two of the Boscia Pore Purifying 500 pt kits at Sephora (specifically because of my addiction to the Black Luminizing Mask.) I knew I needed a good detoxifying cleanser and in my clearly scientific research of scouring beauty boards, reading reviews, and asking a colleague or two I realized the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser may be exactly what I was looking for so I decided to give it a shot. I love how its warming on the skin because it helps to open pores and really allow the grossness to get cleansed out. Also oddly enough I kind of enjoy the fact that it doesn't foam too much because I know it isn't stripping my skin so my face always feels fresh but not tight afterwards. 

It's only been about a week now that I have switched over but, I can already say I am impressed with where things are going. I have noticed a decrease in little bumps and I think it's acclimating pretty well with the rest of my skincare regimen. I've also really been enjoying it's sister product the Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel to top off my skincare routine because it gives me the hydration I need without feeling heavy. the Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel also has many of the same ingredients as the cleanser which, I feel amplifies the benefits since the moisturizer, unlike the cleanser sits and absorbs into the skin all day. 

I'll definitely be purchasing both of these full size products after I run through my samples. I know that you have to mix up your skincare routine every few months and I guess this was just my time to do it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment