Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites | Exfoliating .feat. Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder


I've discussed my recent skin woes more than once or twice in the recent weeks and here I am once again but, this time with what I believe is quite a lovely solution. For the past few weeks I have been mildly exfoliating everyday and I believe that it has been really helping with my issues along with the rest of my skincare routine. 


I have been beginning to notice not only brighter skin but also less breakouts, inflammation, and irritations. I'd like to thank my new favorite exfoliator, the Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder, for that because it's gentle enough to use everyday and it conditions while it works. This exfoliator has a blend of Japanese rice bran, papaya, and crushed pearl to easily and effortlessly balance your skin while targeting skin issues such as fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone, and breakouts. I love the way it feels and melts into my skin when it is activated with a little bit of water. After washing it off my skin instantly feels soft and supple. I feel like it really helps to allow all the skin treatments I do afterwards to really sink into the skin.

Other little bonuses of using this product is that every Tacha product is cruelty-free, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and proceeds go towards sending a girl to school for a day through the company's Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership. It's also crazy to think that this one little product is making me seriously consider looking into the 10 step Korean skincare routine and adapting something similar that I think may work for me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment