Thursday, July 30, 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Bow N Arrow | Review


I probably own about 1000 brown nude matte lip products (okay in actuality its probably more like 20-30 but, still.) I probably do not need another one but, the lack of need has never stopped me from buying a lipstick before and it isn't going to start now. I'll be honest here, sure I own a lot of lipsticks that look the same but, unless they are in the same packaging with the exact same name on them they are vastly different and that is how I will justify any similar purchase. Nudes lips are a constant go to for me so in my mind I can never really have enough. So, obviously when Bow N Arrow relaunched buying it was a no brainer. 



Bow N Arrow has that classic Kat Von D feel and wear. It's smooth, lightweight, and creamy and dries down completely matte without being sticky. I never feel like the formula is too drying or uncomfortable to wear. It goes on evenly and wears for about 6 to 8 hours so long as you don't eat anything too greasy. Since it is such a light color when it does begin to fade it does it well without looking really harsh and disheveled. When it does come to the reapplication though, it's a total breeze because it never feels super thick or cakey. 

I think Bow N Arrow is the perfect warm medium toned brown. I love colors like this because they look amazing by themselves but, they can be easily deepened with a darker brown liner for a more edgy effect. This makes it an easy color to transition from day to night or from office ready to club ready - ya know, whatever you want to call it. Either way it is super flattering on a multitude of complexions. 

No comments :

Post a Comment