Monday, September 21, 2015

Two New Sephora Buys


A lot of new things have came out from Sephora Collection over the past few months and I've been debating on what things I've wanted to try. I haven't been super active on sifting what to buy and and what to skip over because I have a few other products unused in my arsenal I want to play around with first. Unshockingly enough though a not so crazy thing happened the other day and I ended up impulsively buying two new Sephora beauty bits. 

[Hipster Lashes and Iced Coffee over Celebrity Skin with Bobbi Brown Heather Liner]

I think the impulse really started when my friend Julie asked me how to put on falsies and I used that as a mental excuse to just buy some lashes and give her a tried and true lash application demo. It was a pretty good excuse if I do say so myself since it was for educational purposes. 

The lashes I bought were the Sephora Collection False Lashes in Hipster. The lashes are wispy with the perfect amount of fullness to them. They almost have that 3D effect to them because the longer wispy lash pieces very slightly in length and curl. They are absolutely gorgeous because they give the perfect amount of eye widening pop. The one issue I do have to say that I have though is that the band is white and you can see it against dark liner so you have to make sure you go over the band with liner after the lashes are secure. 

Along with the lashes I ended up grabbing the Sephora Collection Oil Infusion Color and Care lippie in 09 Iced Coffee. I've been wanting to try it out for awhile but, I don't try out anything in store that has a wand because I know gross crusty humans think it's okay not to use disposable wands or to double dip their used wands back into the product (YUCK.) Iced Coffee is a beautiful pinky toned nude brown shade. It looks a little bit more pink on the lips than it does on the tube but, none-the-less it gives a gorgeous sheer wash of color to the lips. I love how creamy and hydrating it is and since it's an oil and not a true gloss it isn't sticky at all. Since it's an oil it doesn't have a long wear time at all by itself, as soon as you eat or drink something most of the product comes off and it has to be reapplied. Regardless i like the product for what it is and it's great for popping over nude matte lippies when they get too dry. 

All in all I like my little purchases. The lashes are lovely and the Oil Infusion lippie is perfect for keeping my lips hydrated during the upcoming winter months. 

No comments :

Post a Comment