Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #34


This past week hasn't been very eventful so there isn't much to report but, it's been a pretty lovely one none-the-less. Although there have been some little bumps in the road this past week went pretty smoothly and has reminded me how much I have to be grateful for in my life. Nothing seriously drastic has changed or anything like that but, I did take a small solo road trip through the eastern shore of Maryland/Delaware and it really helped me to clear my head and have some me time. Even when things feel crummy life is still pretty good and that's pretty damn awesome. 

So this is my monthly (maybe even bi-monthly) reminder to stay positive and be grateful for all the awesome things in your life. I think it's all those tiny good things like being healthy, having touch, and being able to speak that we don't even think about that really make life good and fulfilling. Yeah, life can be really testing and sometimes it seems that way more often than not but, it's important to look past it and see all of the positives that come out of it all. It's all about having the right mindset even when it's hard. Even if you can find one small thing to be happy about when times are tough just hang onto it and use it to pull you through. I know it sounds silly but trust me a good mindset really goes a long way and helps to push you out of a downwards spiral. So keep your head up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment