Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil | Review


When it comes to skincare I'm all about anything detoxifying because 5-6 days out of the week I'm wearing a face full of makeup and I know my skin needs a little bit of help to stay clear. I've have combination/oily skin but I love a good oil since oil fights oil and I could use a little extra hydration with the weather changing. 
I was feeling up to trying something new so I've been giving the Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil a whirl for the past few weeks and my skin and I have really been loving it. The Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil is a 100% grape plant based oil that detoxifies skin overnight leaving it looking smoother, more hydrated, and youthful looking by sucking out toxins and supporting your natural cell turnover rate. 

When I first started using this I did notice a little bit of extra texture/congestion on my forehead but, after sticking with it for a few more days it disappeared and my skin has been looking clear and radiant. I use six drops every night after my skincare routine and follow up with the Caudalie Vinoperfect Moisturizing Sorbet on days where I feel like I need an extra boost of hydration. The oil doesn't feel heavy and absorbs quickly so I never feel greasy or worry about plopping face down in my pillow right after I'm done.

I feel like I saw results pretty quickly and I love how Caudalie is an all natural brand without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates so you get all the good without any of the bad or counterproductive ingredients.    

No comments :

Post a Comment