Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites | False Lashes

I don't know exactly how or when this happened because I think it was just a progression to this point but, I'm super obsessed with long fluttery false lashes. I love them so much that I've also somehow became somewhat of a lash snob. I'm not terrible but I do have a strong preference in what my lashes. It's gotten to the point where my once loved Ardell lashes just aren't enough for me on their own. I just kind of want to be able to use my lashes to fly away from all my problems and blow negative people out of my life with the wind gust that batting my lashes creates. I don't really think it's too much to ask, honestly. 

I've built up quite the small collection that I'm quite proud of if I do say so myself. I typically buy them as a little treat to myself. If you can't tell by now "treat yourself" is kind of my mantra. 

I wanted to share some of my favorites from the pairs I own so far since they have really been my favorite things as of late. Just as a random FYI before I get started I don't typically keep my lashes in their original homes unless they came in sturdy boxes. The ones that come in cardboard cases typically get transferred into old Sephora Lux Lash boxes for optimum safety and I take their style sticker off of their original box and place it on the new one so I don't forget.


Flutter Lashes - Synthetic Lashes "824"


Flutter Lashes - Synthetic Lashes "484"


Eylure X Vegas Nay - "Grand Glamour"


Luxy Lash - Mink Lashes "Babydoll'


Blink Fink - Mink Lashes "Fink18"


These are my favorites at the moment but there's always room for a new pair of lashes in my life. I'll probably be buying at least one new pair this week or next. What are your favorite lashes?!

No comments :

Post a Comment