Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites | Favorite Morphe Brushes


Out of all of the subscription services that I have ever signed up for I have to say that the Live Glam Morphe Brush Subscription has to be my favorite. Typically with any other beauty subscription that I've done I'll get one to three things that I like accompanied with things that I wouldn't or couldn't use. Although these services are a nice way to try out products in my experience I find more duds than gems and you end up with more unused beauty samples cluttering your drawers than anything else. 

I love the Morphe Brush service because I actually use every single product that I get every month whether I use it on myself or put it into my kit to use on clients. YAY for finally feeling like I'm getting my money's worth.

A nice little bonus to that is I've found brushes I absolutely love and use on a daily basis. Out of all of the years I've been subscribed to other beauty boxes I can honestly say that I've only found one or two products that i repurchased and use to this day. In comparison I've had the Morphe subscription for about 4 months and I've already fallen in love with several brushes I've received. 

[Left to Right: M501, M510, M504, M411, M508]

Although to the naked eye all except one of these brushes basically look all the same they all have different functionalities that make my makeup game run just a bit smoother. 

M501 - Perfect for highlighting, this brush blends colors amazingly and allows you to build product precisely where you need it. I'm actually shocked that it replaced my Make Up For Ever 144 as my go to highlighting brush.

M510 - Honestly, when I first received this brush I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I soon after realized that it's the perfect brush to get a really precise contour. It packs on and blends color effortlessly for a really lovely clean chiseled look. 

M504 - This is my favorite brush for buffing or blending color into the crease. I love how I can defuse color without it going muddy. It always gives me a super soft look perfect for everyday looks. 

M441 - When it comes to dark smokey eyes this has become my favorite brush because the goat hair allows you to both pick up a ton of color and get a seamless blend. 

M508 - I think that this is the most perfect smudge brush I have ever encountered. The brush is small, precise, and just flexible enough to get a smudged liner look that's just right. 

I'm pretty excited to see what other brushes I discover. 

Do you have this subscription, if so what do you think?!

No comments :

Post a Comment