Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask


I've never been into sheet masks. They always seemed way too watery and I could never really get them to sit on my face without them peeling back and slowly off my face like some disgusting rotting piece of flesh (sorry too much?!) This was until I found the My Beauty Diary sheet masks but, more specifically the My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Masks. This sheet mask is seriously the bees knees. I've always heard about Asian sheet masks being way more on point than the ones that circulate around US drugstores and damn it is a true matter of fact. Everything about it feels very high quality.  

The My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Masks are used for controlling oil production and minimizing pores by being chock full of vitamin C, roselle acid, AHA, and hyaluronic acid. They are perfect for all skin types but, these are especially great from people with troublesome or oily skin types. They are made up of a heavier less watery serum than other sheet masks I've used. It has a very slick and almost slimy consistency that really absorbs and penetrates into the skin. As an added bonus they also smell lightly of apples which, is really just heavenly...unless you hate the smell of apples.

The fit of these masks are a little odd considering the fact that they are seemingly made for more Asian features but, they do not sit poorly or uncomfortably. They are overall quite wide and they have little slits so that they can be properly adjusted to fit your face and not slip and slide off your face. When using these masks you leave them on your skin for about 25-30 minutes. If you want you can leave them on until they dry because it wouldn't hurt, but that's going to take at least an hour. After taking the mask off just rub the rest of the serum into your face and let it dry. You don't want to rinse your face off because you really want all the nutrients to sink in and absorb. After it dries there is no sticky feeling left behind, instead your skin is left feeling hydrated and plump. 

Never before have I used a product that has instantly made my skin so glowy and fresh. My pores seemed smaller and my skin was more balanced and plump. The results from these masks are so amazing that it really outweighs the inconvenience of only being able to buy them online from retailers such as Sasa, Amazon, or Ebay. I'll definitely be checking into the other My Beauty Diary sheet masks and I recommend anyone else who needs to give their skin a little pick me up to do the same. 

No comments :

Post a Comment