Thursday, February 18, 2016

Neocell Hydra+ H.A. Serum | Review


Recently since there has been an influx of super cold weather here in Maryland my skin has been super dehydrated and dry. This isn't something I typically have to deal with but lately it has been a total nightmare especially since I've been sick for almost a week now. My t-zone has been oily but, my skin still has felt tight and chapped to the point that my chin actually hurts to the touch. This means I've had to change up my skincare routine a bit just to get comfortable in my own skin again. 


Before my skin started this crazy switch up I only really used serums at night because they were too much for my oily skin during the day but, now along with I've been using them day and night. I've been constantly reaching for my Neocell Hydra+ H.A. Serum because it's the only one that has been giving my face some much needed relief from its strange dry condition. The serum's lightweight formula quickly melts into my skin leaving it soothed both day and night with a single pump and a gentle massage onto my face and neck. It feels like it's really penetrating into the skin instead of just sitting on top of it. Something light and hydrating is super important to me especially during the day because I need something that is going to sit well underneath my makeup.  

I think what makes this product great for me is that  not only is it organic but it also has time release and liposome technology which allows me to get deep hydration all day. If my skin is going to sucked dry all day, I definitely need a product that is going to hydrate and work all day and the Hydra+ H.A. Serum really delivers for me. The serum is formulated with hyaluronic acid to boost and lock in hydration as well as boost the cell turnover rate for firmer smoother skin, soluble collagen to plump the skin, and antioxidants to fight off free radicals which also helps to delay the aging process. If I've said it once, I'll say it again I love a bit of anti-aging in my skincare. It's better and easier to prevent than treat the signs of aging. As an added bonus the tangerine oil not only is a great detoxifying antioxidant but it also gives the serum an amazing light fresh citrus scent.  

If it wasn't to obvious by my brief mention of previously only using this product at night - I've used this product even when I was combo/oily to give my skin the drink of hydration it needed. The only difference is that before I only used it at night. In that being said I think that this is a great serum for any skin type because it is so lightweight and it really absorbs into the skin. For dry to normal types you can easily use it in both the morning and at night underneath your moisturizer and those with oilier skin can either use it solely at night with their moisturizer like I used to do or they can use it during the day in lieu of a traditional moisturizer. Never forget that oily skin needs hydration just as much as dry skin does!    

No comments :

Post a Comment