Tuesday, December 27, 2016

SugarPill Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow & Liquid Lipstick | Review


For someone who doesn't drink Pumpkin Spice coffee I was more than ready to jump all over SugarPill's newest product launch - the Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow and Liquid Lipstick. Beautiful metallic coppers with a golden glitter blend, there is no way I could say no. These colors just fit so well with my warm toned makeup palette I couldn't resist myself. As soon as I saw the launch I knew it was meant to be. I guess if I can't be basic in the coffee department I can at least unleash my inner basic bitch with some Pumpkin Spice themed makeup. 

As many bronzes, golds, and other warm toned makeup products I own I really don't have anything quite like Pumpkin Spice. 



The liquid lipstick is my first sparkling metallic liquid lip. Sure, I have the ColourPop Ultra Metallic Liquid lips but, they are much different in that Pumpkin Spice does not transfer and has more of a sparkle finish instead of a "chrome" like one. The Pumpkin Spice Liquid Lip is a pearly copper with warm golden glitter reflects and a soft spice scent that could remind you of fall all year round. A beautifully unique color that I think would flatter so many skin tones. The formulation is smooth, creamy, and doesn't feel a bit dry on the lips. It goes on so smoothly and feels so light that it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. The wear time is pretty amazing as well lasting for 8+ hours although after eating some touch ups may be required. 

Then we have the Pumpkin Spice Metallic Eyeshadow which is nothing short of gorgeous. A rustic copper foil with golden reflects and high pigment sure to catch anyone's eye and really light up your holiday look this season. Surely, this lovely shade reminds me of the most perfect crunchy leaf on a cool fall day but don't let that fool you into thinking that this is simply a fall eyeshadow. This golden bronze beauty is so universally eye flattering that it easily transitions all year round. I love the pigmentation of this shadow and how easily it applies. My favorite way to apply it is to wet the shadow on my brush with setting spray so that it gives a more chrome metal effect. 

These two products were my first SugarPill purchases and they will certainly not be my last. I think that they are an awesome brand and a great choice for people who are looking for a cruelty free vegan makeup option. Their Pumpkin Spice Collection is limited edition so if you've been thinking about these babies scoop them up before they're gone!

No comments :

Post a Comment