Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Pur-lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30 | A New Everyday Base


My fingers are crossed that warm weather will soon be on its way. We had a taste of warm weather here in Baltimore for a few days in February and it has me craving the warmth of the sun. As the seasons are turning I've decided to embrace my natural skin. I've been working hard to keep my skin clear and texture free using my Banish Skincare system and my other routine skincare so I figured it's about time I show it off and let it breathe. 

Typically, I'm not a fan of BB creams because most of them are a little too dewy and don't play well with my oily skin. Don't get me wrong I love a natural healthy glow but too much of a dewy glow can sometimes look like sweat and that's one look I'm really not into much. I never really thought I would find a new BB cream I'd fall in love with until I was introduced to the Pur-lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30. This is hands down the best BB cream I have tried in a long time. Not only does it have the perfect amount of light coverage with a natural dewy finish but it also harnesses antioxidants and an exclusive Asian herb extract complex to soothe skin while Sugar Maple improves the skin's appearance and helps it to retain moisture. Nothing can beat makeup that's actually good for your skin. 


This BB cream creates the perfect skin-like base for me to build a healthy fresh complexion look that serves as the perfect canvas for any makeup look I'd like to create whether that be a natural no makeup look or something edgy and grungy. It's simple yet versatile. 

The Pur-lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30 feels so light on my skin it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything and it lasts all day even through working wild weekend shifts. It's incredible how by the end of the day it looks almost as perfect as it did when my day started. I never thought such a light product would hold up so well throughout the day but, honestly it holds up even better than some heavy duty foundations I've tried. 

I'm happy to have found a product out of my normal comfort zone of full coverage foundation. I think it's going to be the perfect no fuss base for this spring and summer. 

No comments :

Post a Comment