Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder | Review



Nars makes two types of the Light Reflecting Powder, one pressed and the other loose. The pressed powder is best for dry to normal skin because it has more of a shine while the loose powder is better for normal to oily skin because it gives a more matte look and has only a slight sheen. So I guess if you have normal skin you really luck out because you can't really fail in picking the style of powder that will work for you. For obvious reasons I went with the loose powder ( I am an oily monster.) I was nervous enough to be trying a light reflecting product and there was no need to take a risk on the pressed powder if it wasn't really going to suit my skin type. 


The Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder is translucent with a slight shimmer and a velvety matte finish. The powder is a paraben and fragrance free, non-comedogenic microfine mineral powder. It is made to give the face a smooth look while fading the appearance of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles. Through a light reflecting complex and photochromatic technology it optimizes light reflexion in order to defuse and adjust light, much like a prism, in order to give you a luminous glow from within without making you look shiny or oily. This is a great powder to help keep you matte all day without drying you out because the powder is also packed with glycerine and vitamin E to keep your skin hydrated.



I simply adore this powder because it is so light-weight that it blends in evenly and effortlessly giving an airbrushed effect. The powder is barely noticeable yet it still really makes you look more well rested and healthy. I found that I didn't have any serious issues with separation throughout the day and that my oiliness was pretty regulated. This allowed me to stay pretty matte and fresh looking all day with minimal touchups and blotting. Since the Nars Light Reflecting Powder is so finely milled and light weight it is also great for touchups when necessary, so don't worry about whether or not you'll look like a cake faced monster if you happen to have to reapply a bit at some point during the day. This is a seriously high recommendation for all my girls who want a radiant natural glow but aren't really into being all that dewy. Thank God someone recommended that I review this product because it's totally giving me life right now. 

No comments :

Post a Comment