Monday, November 23, 2015

NeoCell Biotin Bursts | Review


Fun fact, I am totally one of those people that is all about daily vitamins. I'm all about my daily ginkgo biloba and B6. I take them because I feel like they actually make me feel better but I can't really say that I truly enjoy the process. Taking pills every morning kind of makes me feel like this is the beginning of the end and soon I'll be 80 years old taking twenty different pills just so I can survive the day. I have a pretty cynical thought process I guess. You can probably guess I don't enjoy taking too many pills in the morning. 

I've wanted to add a biotin to my routine for awhile now but I had never really gotten around to it until recently when I found an alternative to my whole pill despising issue. I started taking NeoCell Biotin Bursts which are essentially acai flavored health chews. Each chew contains antioxidants and 10,000 MCG of biotin which means they not only help to create healthy skin but they also protect skin from free radical damage as well. They are gluten, soy, wheat, and palm oil free and they also contain very little sugar. I think they really caught my attention at first because they made me feel a bit nostalgic. They remind me of these chews my friend's mom would put in her lunch when we were little. She refused to eat them which was totally fine because I absolutely loved them. 

I've been taking these chews every morning for about three weeks now and I've already began to see a difference in my hair, skin, and nails. I've been recently getting way more compliments on how clear my skin has gotten and I've even noticed that during my time of the month my skin didn't get nearly as 
aggressive with me as it usually does at that time. I've also noticed that my hair/scalp is now actually producing oil. I know that sounds like a weird and possibly gross thing to be excited about but, my hair hasn't done this in almost a year because of how damaged my hair is and how dry my psoriasis has made my scalp. My fear of going bald is now quickly fading and I can stop contemplating buying a wig in the not so distant future. Again this might be a strange thought coming from someone who seemingly still has a lot of hair but the thickness of my hair is probably half of what it was a year ago and psoriasis can cause balding. 

These NeoCell Biotin Chews are definitely one of those feel good on the inside and outside kind of products because not only have they been making an impact on my hair, skin, and nails but they have also been giving me a boost of energy that doesn't leave me jittery like coffee. I actually look forward to this part of my morning routine now because it's like starting the day off with a healthy and sweet little treat. 

No comments :

Post a Comment