Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist with Rosemary SPF 50 | Review


When it comes to SPF I am quite the slacker. I don't really make it a part of my routine and unless there happens to be an SPF in my foundation it probably just isn't happening - I know it's terrible of me but, at least I can admit my flaw. Fortunately with summer right on the horizon there have been tons of fun and innovative sunscreen products popping up all over the place. 


A few different products have caught my eye and one in particular has been the Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist with Rosemary SPF 50. This is a matte setting spray that gives you the sun protection you need while controlling oil and keeping your makeup looking fresh all day. I quite enjoy the mint and rosemary scent but, if it isn't particularly for you have no worries because the scent disappears almost as soon as the spray dries. I spritz a little bit of this mist all over my face after I do my makeup and I am good to go. I got the travel size so I can pop it into my purse for touch ups or easily put it into a beach bag. It seems to keep me pretty matte even though I still have to touch up or blot once and awhile throughout the day. Defense Refresh Setting Mist helps my makeup from separating in my problem areas while battling those pesky UV rays. On those no makeup/beach days this is also just a great quick and easy facial sunscreen that can be used right on top of your daily moisturizer. I think it's perfect for people like myself who tend to look oilier when they aren't wearing makeup since it controls oil. 

The only negative thing I really have to say about this product is that since there is alcohol in it this will burn like freaking bear mace if you get it in your eyes. So be careful and make sure you avoid the eye area and keep them shut while spraying this on your face. Nonetheless I'm super excited about this product. Hopefully it will get me into some better SPF habits. Look forward to see this in a summer essentials post really soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment