Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Brow Routine Switch Up


So ever since I got my hair ombred my hair keeps getting slightly lighter and lighter from the sun and the fact that I had base dyed my hair dark again after the grey and it's fading a bit. It's caused my eyebrows to look a little too dark when I fill them in and to be honest they are almost too dark if I let them grow out too much. Seriously, it kind of sorta makes me look like a giant eyebrow. It's not unlike how I lived most of my life so it's not like feeling like a walking eyebrow is a new feeling for me. Regardless, I knew I had to do something about it. 


I didn't want to change up my actual brow color because the Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown matches my brow hair perfectly. I typically would just try to brush them out as much as possible to defuse the color but, sometimes it was still just a tinge too dark. I wasn't really sure what to do until my friend told me that I should try lightening them with the Anastasia Brow Gel. I don't know why it never dawned on me before but, it worked like a charm. 

I picked the Anastasia Brow Gel in Caramel because it lightens the hair just enough and gives my brows a little more warmth. I fill in my brows as I usually do with the Dipbrow and then I follow it with the gel and then brush through my brows with a spoolie to blend. The difference it makes is pretty subtle but, I feel like it makes all the difference because it instantly makes my look a little softer. 

Who knew such a little tweek would make such a difference. 

No comments :

Post a Comment