Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #48


I've decided to make this week's Tea Talk Tuesday a little different just to mix things up a little bit and just spit out some random random things that I just feel like sharing with everyone soooo here we go...
1. There's nothing better then feeling organized in my opinion. It just makes me feel like I'm on top of the tons of things that I feel like I have to accomplish. It's so satisfying to make lists and tick off boxes. It's also my saving grace for remembering to do almost anything because my mind's always racing I usually forget things about 5 seconds after I tell myself I need to remember to do something. 

2. I've splurged a little bit on online shopping and I've written down all the different looks and posts I want to do with my products when they come in so keep your eyes peeled for some fun reviews and other posts that will be coming soon. I've definitely purchased a few colored shadows I would not normally wear so I'm super excited to work a little outside of my usual color realm.

3. I decided to try out the Tarte Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers today and although they look really pretty I really wouldn't recommend them. My eyes have been irritated all day because the little lash fibers are lodged in them. V uncomfortable.  

4. I'm just really excited about life and I just think you all should know that... that's all. 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment