Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation *NEW Formula* | Review

I'm almost always in the mood to try out a foundation, especially one that has been a cult classic. The YSL Touche Eclat Le Teint Foundation has been around for quite some time but, as a full coverage foundation girl I couldn't justify the $58 price point with the old light coverage formula - I knew I just wouldn't use it enough. Now that YSL has revamped the formulation by making it a medium to full coverage I can totally stand behind putting this foundation all over my face. 

The YSL Touche Eclate Le Teint Foundation was modeled after their other cult favorite, the Touche Eclat Concealer, so it has the same radiant finish and anti-fatigue brightening technology. The foundation is lightweight and blends in effortlessly to create a gorgeous skin-like effect. The radiant finish is natural and just gives you that soft lit from within glow without looking too dewy or "greasy" looking. I would say overall the foundation initially goes on with pretty moderate medium coverage but it easily builds up to full coverage with some layering and stippling. 

I was a little worried the foundation would be a little too hydrating and luminous for my oily/combination skin but, it actually worked out really well. The foundation gave me the perfect amount of glow, sat amazingly, and lasted all day without breaking down or separating. I only had to blot about twice throughout the day and even at the end of the day I didn't feel like a giant ball of grease. 

I'm really loving this foundation right now and although I wouldn't recommend it for someone with super oily skin I think that if you're into flawless glowing skin you'll fall in love with this foundation too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment