Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Grace & Stella Co. Arabica Coffee Scrub | Review


I feel like now it's a better time than ever to get started on prepping the bod for summer. Although I probably should have started working out earlier at the very least I've been exfoliating and moisturizing so at least I'll be super smooth and soft. By summer I'm going to be as smooth and sleek as a cute little dolphin. 

When it comes to scrubs, especially coffee scrubs, I've tried tons of them - both homemade and store bought and although I've liked all of them I've always had issues with the fact that the grinds get everywhere, the grinds never going down the drain in just one go, and how the coconut oil tends to clog the drain after a while. Unfortunately in that regard the cons have outweighed the pros because I'm sick and tired of getting yelled at for clogging the drain and spring time is ant season so I can't have anything that may entice ants hanging around in my personal space. It's been a total bummer not being able to use them because I love the way they make my skin feel and I also really like their skin benefits. 


I kind of gave up on them until recently when I found the Grace & Stella Co. Arabica Coffee Scrub. The Arabica Coffee Scrub is a lot different than any other coffee scrub I've ever tried because it's a dead sea salt coffee scrub so NO COFFEE GRINDS - YAY for zero residual coffee grind bits in and around my tub. The organic kona coffee and coffee arabica seed oil are infused into the salt so as you massage the salt into your skin it dissolves leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated as it deeply yet gently exfoliates. 

The organic kona coffee and coffee arabica seed oil helps with age spots, 
varicose veins, cellulite, stretch marks, and in my case eczema and psoriasis symptoms.  Simultaneously the dead sea salt exfoliates in order to fight acne and other blemishes while essential oils, shea butter, and cocoa butter hydrate and nourish the skin. I love the way that my skin feels after I use it. I feel so silky smooth and dry patch free. I feel so much more comfortable flashing some leg when I don't have to worry about them looking disturbingly dry. The Grace & Stella Co. Arabica Coffee Scrub paired with daily body lotion are really doing the trick to help my skin look and feel incredible. 

Personally, I use it two or three a week neck to toe. It works pretty well on feet too although I should probably get myself a pedicure too because I'm in desperate need of a little more love in that department. 

Overall, this is the best coffee scrub I have ever tried, it's so much cleaner and easier to use than others I've used in the past. 

Grace & Stella Co. have tons of other awesome skincare products to try as well and monthly membership packages so you can try out a new beauty product every month. If pampering yourself tickles your fancy this is definitely a line you need to check out for something fun your next spa night in. If you'd like to check any product on the site out you can use the code "LEXI20" for 20% off any product of your choice!

No comments :

Post a Comment