Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites | Spring Favorites


Spring is here and although it doesn't quite feel like it yet it's technically the season to dust off those fresh light colors and curb your senses to those brighter more fresh looking products. Time to trade in your heavy creams for lighter ones and all of your musks to lighter airier scents and all that jazz. I might not be into pastels but, this is the time of the year that my dusty rose and mauve babies get a lot of playing time. It fulfills my love of nudes but adds just a touch of warmth that goes along perfectly with the season. 


OPI Nail Lacquer Dulce de Leche -  I know I recently talked about my love of gray nail polish...which is still in full effect by the way but, I also love a good nude. This one is my favorite because it is so mild yet it gives just enough color to look proper for the season. When I got back into painting my nails regularly this is the first polish i was absolutely obsessed with and I'm pretty sure my nails were this color for at least a full month and a half before I ventured into any other colors. 

Too Faced Melted Chihuahua -  The ideal nude lip for me, a touch of brown and a touch of mauve. I find that colors like this are perfect for any type of occasion and God knows I take full advantage of that. I especially love Melted Chihuahua because of its soft finish and opaque coloring. This lasts quite a bit longer than I had expected and it allows me to give my lips a break from all the mattes I have going on in my life. 

Milani Romantic Rose Blush - I've never been one for tons of color on the cheek. I typically just prefer natural flushes of color or simple hints of it which is why this dusty rose color is totally life for me. This blush really just ticks all the marks. 

Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo 1 - I haven't stopped using this product since I got it and for good reason. This is the perfect sculpting duo for contouring and adding the perfect amount of glow to the face. The ideal product to give you that radiant glow everyone is searching for this season. 

Elizabeth and James White - I got this little mini perfume rollerball as a Sephora Beauty Insider Perk a few months back and recently I have caught myself reaching for it more and more as the weather warms up. It is an elegant light floral that just smells perfectly fresh and sophisticated. I'm one paycheck away from breaking down and buying a bottle. 

No comments :

Post a Comment