Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Hair Cocktail Worth the Hype | Ouai Haircare Hair Oil & Treatment Mask


I'm a certified reformed hair abuser. I've done a lot of seriously damaging things to my hair over the years and for that, my dear hair that I have left, I am very sorry. I have pretty thick hair and I honestly felt like I could do whatever I wanted to it without any real consequence which, was true until I dyed it grey and toasted most of it to hell. For over a year I didn't touch it with any dyes, hacked a good amount of it off, and worked on getting it back on the mend so I could dye it again (which I was finally able to do - YAY.) I've almost every product under the sun but, it wasn't until a few months ago that I found some products that really blew products I had previously loved right out of the water. 

Ouai Haircare, created by celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin is already taking the beauty world by storm with it's effective and straight to the point hair products. I haven't tried the entire line yet but, you best believe that I'm interested. Two products later and I'm totally hooked and a bit infatuated. I'm over the moon for Ouai's Hair Care Hair Oil & Treatment Mask. 

Anyone with thick dry hair like mine knows a good hair oil is a necessity for keeping locks looking healthy and smooth. Ouai's Hair Oil is a total win with it's lightweight yet hydrating formula. While never weighing hair down this oil mends split ends, tames flyaways, and gives hair a glossy sleek finish. Perfect for wet or dry hair one to two pumps instantly perks up your hair for that naturally polished look everyone loves. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower or on any day I find my hair needs to be brought back into line just a bit. 

When it comes to special occasions such as when my hair is really looking sad, damaged, and dry I grab for the Oaui Treatment mask. The masks come in packs of 3 or 5 individual use packets making them great to pop in your toiletry bag when traveling. This repairative mask instantly leaves your hair feeling stronger and smoother after just ten minutes. You can use it in lieu of shampoo and conditioner or you can you it after you shampoo if you have more coarse hair like I do.  

I'm loving the Ouai line so much so far that I can't wait to try a few more products from the line. I'm pretty sure their hair oil is holy grail for me now.  

No comments :

Post a Comment