Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My New Favorite Cream Contour | Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Foundation


When it comes to contouring everyone has their own style and technique. Some people like creams, others like powders, or even both. I'm a both kind of girl because when it comes to makeup a lot of my style and technique comes from wanting to create longevity and for me I've found layering certain products has really helped me to achieve that result. Thin sheer layers is key to flawless makeup ladies and gents - even when you're looking for full coverage results. 

I never want my makeup to look super heavy but I want it to have a lot of definition. No, my makeup is rarely natural but I like to have some natural definition and that's to say I want my bronzer to look like it's sitting on top of a naturally defined cheekbone which God knows I don't particularly have at all.



I've experimented with a lot of different cream contouring products to achieve this naturally gifted cheekboned look. I've liked a few, hated a few, and have felt indifferent about a few but, I think I've finally found the best cream contour to work in harmony with my powder contour - the Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Foundation in Dark 1. 


Now I've never tried the Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Foundation as an actual foundation all over my face (yet) but, I love it has a cream contour because it has a very nice thin creamy consistency that blends out beautifully. The coverage comes off sheer but can be built all the way to full coverage depending on how you apply it. I always use a little bit since I'm just looking for that sheer tint of color to give me the illusion of a shadow. I apply a little to the hollows of my cheeks, the bottom of my nose, and my chin before I buff it out with a damp beauty blender. It works like a dream every time giving me a soft yet defined look. 

[Merhon Celebre Hd Pro Cream foundation with Sephora Contour in Tranquil & bronzer on top]

The Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Foundation looks great on its own but, to make it just a tinge more shadowy and add a little more definition I apply my Sephora powder contour in Tranquil overtop. Tranquil is a grey toned contour shade that gives my contour a little more contrast against any bronzer I apply. 

I'm officially obsessed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment