Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #13


I've taken it upon myself to start another hair journey and this time I've gone with grey since it's my second favorite color after black.
I'm going for a darker grey instead of the typical more translucent style because I feel like it would suit me better. I had to make myself a blonde for the initial process and let me tell you, light hair does not suit me. I felt like I looked like the inside of a banana since my skin and hair both had that oh so lovely tinge of yellow going on. It's not exactly where I want it yet but, I'm still loving it. The blue-ish hue it has going on makes me feel a bit etherial and it's perfect. I even got the seal of approval from the parents which was quite the pleasant surprise.

No comments :

Post a Comment