Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #32


So after a few days delay (again) I finally got my unofficial makeup portfolio page up and running. I've been super busy lately with work projects and I didn't really get a chance to launch it live as soon as I wanted but, it's finally here. The page isn't anything super special or glam but, I'm really happy to have it up regardless. Like I've said before, hopefully it will be a motivator to remind me to take more pictures of my work. I'm excited to be able to go through it later as well and see my work progress. 

Things have been kind of crazy lately since I have a lot of fun things I'm trying to work on in and out of work. I've been totally frazzled but, at least it's the good kind where I'm just trying to pick which idea I want to run with first. Happy things, happy things, I gotta say I love everything that's going on in my life although I get super sleepy early like a little grandma regardless of how much sleep I get. Once a week I usually crash out and sleep for an insane amount of time but, it's fine we all deserve a day of rest sometimes. 

I can't wait to share lots of new fun things with all of you!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment