Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #46


Hi! Hello! I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten to post anything (because it has been forever.) I finally got my computer back from getting fixed and I couldn't be happier. Although I was without a computer for quite a bit a bit I didn't really notice as much as I thought I was going to. I've been pretty busy and I've also been sick so the whole lack of a computer thing really sat by the wayside without much notice other than the fact that I've been itching to post again. 

With that being said it feels great to be back and I feel recharged (kind of since I'm still sick) and full of ideas for the upcoming weeks. I'm trying to start a new weekly post on Mondays to share different types of makeup tips and tricks. I already have a few ideas that I'm thinking about writing on but obviously I'm also open for ideas and suggestions for things anyone wants to hear about. I hope everyone will like the new addition to the weekly line up! I'm super excited to get started with it this coming Monday. 

No comments :

Post a Comment