Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Milk Makeup Blur Foundation | Review


I've really been into BB creams and sheer to medium coverage foundations for the past few months so I was pretty surprised when I tried out the new full coverage Blur Foundation from Milk Makeup and totally fell in love with it. OKAY, I'm not really shocked because I love the Milk Makeup brand but, I am surprised that I've been so obsessed with it, constantly grabbing for it, considering the fact that I've been really embracing my freckles and letting them breathe. 
For those of you that don't know Milk Makeup is a vegan, cruelty, paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten free makeup line for any and all babes on the go that want to add a bit of effortless color into their lives. 

[Milk Makeup Blur Foundation - Shade 'Light']

The Blur foundation is a full coverage lightweight natural matte foundation ideal for normal to oily skin. I've heard from others that the foundation is both too matte or not matte enough depending on your skin type but I think it's the perfect finish when paired with the right moisturizer and primer. My personal favorite primer and moisturizer duo to pair it with is the Tatcha Water Cream and the Veil Cosmetics Sunset Light Primer. The foundation is silicone and oil free so my makeup stays in place all day without sliding or feeling gross and heavy. 

All day long I feel like I have flawlessly smooth skin because the microspheres in the foundation give a soft focus blurred look that effortlessly smooths out pores and imperfections. I feel like I look like a little porcelain doll when I'm wearing this foundation. 

Even though I would 10/10 scoop up this foundation again I feel like I may just have this first bottle forever because a little bit goes such a long way. I use less than a pea sized amount for my whole face and even then sometimes I feel like I may have accidentally used too much.  

There's been so many new and amazing foundations coming out lately along with a ton of other glorious makeup products so stay tuned. What products have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment