Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Combating Frizz with Living Proof Humidity Shield | Review


So if you couldn't tell I have a ton of hair. So much hair in fact that if we ever hangout you'll be pulling my hair off of all of your belongings for days (it's how I get people to remember me.) My hair has a mind of its own and it can get pretty big and frizzy if I'm not careful. I can totally deal with the big, I could honestly say that I boarderline enjoy it but, the frizzy business drives me insane because it makes my head look like a bird's nest. I love the summer and the warm weather of the season but the humidity is my enemy and for whatever reason Baltimore/DC has been Florida humid lately. For the past week everytime I walk outside I feel like I've been shoved into a greenhouse that happens to be located on the Sun.

So as one could imagine the hair situation had to be tamed and managed before i looked like cousin It. Fortunately for me the Living Proof Humidity Shield came into my life at just the right time. This stuff really fights off humidity and leaves my hair looking tamed and sleek or at least sleek it can be for someone like me who rarely runs a brush through their hair. The Humidity Shield creates a seal around each hair strand in order to deflect heat and even dirt. We even demoed the Humidity Shield at work by seeing how it held up to a facial steamer and you could actually see the steam bounce and roll off of the hair. It was pretty awesome and the hair stayed pretty pristine. 

When I use the Humidity Shield I put my hair into four sections and then spray the top and bottom of each side three times from root to tip. Then at the end I give my whole head one good spray and run my fingers through my hair. Afterwards I'm good to live frizz free all day with no worries. 

The only negative thing I really have to say about this product is that I cannot stand the way it smells. It's so strong and if I'm not careful and I'm using it in a small room I could totally choke myself out with it. With that being said be careful not to go too crazy with this product. Like I said though other than that little snippet the Living Proof Humidity Shield is an awesome product and is a total life saver from big frizzy hair. 

No comments :

Post a Comment