Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tea Talk Tuesday | Post #20


It's been another long week but things have been looking up if I do say so myself. I've  got a lot accomplished and I am definitely feeling good about things are progressing. For whatever reason I am feeling really motivated to go out and get things done although I do have to say I'm completely exhausted and cannot wait for a day off so I can get a few personal things done and just relax. 


Running around all the time really takes a toll on the body... I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. I've been chugging tea because my throat is really killing me. *Note to self don't forget to close the window before you go to bed.* I'm almost afraid to talk but, the show must go on for at least two more days till I have off and I can just sit around and catch up on playing with a few new makeup goodies that I am just dying to try out. There is nothing I love more than getting things done from the comfort of my bed and doing the hermit thing for awhile. So stay tuned for some fun new products!  

No comments :

Post a Comment