Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MAC Lavender Fix+


There is nothing my high strung little self loves more than lavender scented anything. It's so soothing it instantly puts me at ease. If everything in my life could be lavender scented I would be the happiest little camper. Hell if I suffocated in lavender I would die the happiest person on the planet. So when I found out MAC was coming out with a lavender scented Fix+ I knew I had to run out and get it. Makeup products + lavender = happiest Lexi - simple math. 

The Lavender scented MAC Fix+ is part of the Prep+Prime Fix+ limited edition line that has innovated the original Fix+ into five limited edition scents yuzu, rose, cucumber, lavender, and coconut. Each scent does the exact same thing as the original Fix+ which is to moisturize, soothe, and refresh. The only difference in the line is the scents which obviously dissipate after a few moments. Kinda gimmicky but, I'm into it.  

I love using it before I put on my makeup to give myself an extra boost before starting my day. The lavender obviously just puts me straight into the zone. I really wish this came in a travel size too so I could use it to give myself little pick me ups throughout the day. If I need to give myself a little makeup touch up after work sometimes I'll spray a little bit of this on first and let it dry before popping on a little blotting powder to avoid any cakey business. 

This was probably an unneccacary purchase but, I don't even care I love this little lavender boost. My only actual regret is not buying more than one because I'm going to be seriously bummed when this runs out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment