Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer | Review


Ohh another hair product how unexpected and shocking, right? - Yeah, probably not but, still it's here so we might as well have a little chat about it. From the dawning of my birth I have had more tangley hair than I've known what to do with at all. Ever since I was little my mom would drench my hair in detangler when I got out of the shower, typically the Suave one with the octopus on the front, and work through my serious mane. Even when I got old enough to deal with my own hair the process in which I dealt with my hair stayed generally the same or I would just leave it be to be a mess. Fast forward to today, I'm still having the same issues but, now I have found a product even better than my long lost Sauve Octopus detangling friend. 

The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer is a lovely little miracle in a bottle. This heat/UV protectant, detangler, and hydrater does everything my hair needs it to and more. Created with a six oil complex this primer is packed with nourishment. I use the primer oil on towel dried hair in order to make my hair softer and more manageable but, it also helps to prevent breakage and tame flyaways without leaving my hair feeling weighed down or greasy.

 After spraying this though my hair it's amazing how much easier it is to get a brush through it. Dare I even say that it eliminates virtually all my knots so I have little to no snagging. I love the fact that it conditions and protects while it detangles. Multipurpose products are v importante to me despite the fact that I use multiple products at once and many of their uses overlap a bit. I also like using this on dry hair just to tame fly aways. I spray some of the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together, then smooth out my hair until everything is laying properly and I no longer look like I've just been electrocuted. If my hair is looking particularly ridiculous I'll just spray the product straight from the bottle onto my dry hair but, I don't always find it necessary. Either way it works like a charm every time. 

Sorry Suave Octopus detangler stuff, there is a new gem in town and it's here to stay.

No comments :

Post a Comment