Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chaos Makeup "Glitter Free" Highlighter Duo Natural | Review


I absolutely love a good highlighter and no matter how many I have I'm usually still on the hunt for another good one to add to my collection. Mainstream makeup brands are all good and well, I've found a ton of them that I absolutely adore but, I also like to go off the beaten path and find support indie brands that put a lot of time and love into their products because no doubt you can't hold a candle to some of these brands. I stumbled across Chaos Makeup (@chaosmakeupartist) on instagram and was totally taken aback by her highlighters.


Since obviously I can't pass up a good highlighter so I had to try one out. I picked one of her "Glitter Free" Highlighter Duo in Natural. The set comes with a highlighter primer and matching highlighter shade. Natural is a gorgeous champagne pink color with a gorgeous luminosity that could no doubt blind a man. You pop the primer onto the cheek bone first and then add the highlight pigment on top for the most radiant and ethereal highlight you have ever seen. A little bit goes a long way so just a little pop will do the trick. If you're one of those people that is into strobing this is seriously the product for you because no other highlighter I have ever come across gives as much dewy and glowy look like this one. Throughout the day it even becomes a little bit more intense as my natural oils start to come though. Normally I don't enjoy becoming oily but, I'll totally take it in this case because well... it makes my highlight look even better. 

Chaos Makeup is vegan, cruelty free, and hand-crafted and pressed in the lovely state of Texas which I think gives such a lovely and personal stamp to this product. All of her products come in a wide shade and package range to fit anyone's needs. I'll definitely be picking up a few more of her highlighters soon and I think I just might have to dive into some of her other products too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment