Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites | November Favorites


It's been far too long since I've done a monthly favorites post. Lately I've been really liking my makeup routine so I haven't made too many switches in my line up recently but, I've started playing around again. It's been a wild month but, I've still managed to find some new things to love and rekindle some old favorite flames. This past month was quite trying but, as we all are, I'm hoping the looming new year brings a lot of happiness and fun new adventure. 

I feel like most of these products will look at least mildly familiar because I've spoken about a good amount of them in past posts aside from two or three newbies. What can I say, when I find something I really like I tend to keep it within reaching distance. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in Dark Brown - Let me start off with an old favorite. The Dark Brown DipBrow used to be a staple in my routine until the sun lightened my hair and my brows began to look too dark for it. Now that it's winter and I only see the sun for about 5 minutes a day my hair at the top looks dark once again and my rediscovery of my DipBrow has rekindled my love for this product. Hands down this is my favorite product for strong sharp looking brows.  

Deborah Lippmann Rock Hard Base and Top Coat - Rock Hard is a new discovery for me. Attempting to keep my nails naturally long has always been a struggle but, this base and top coat has really helped not only to strengthen my nails but also to preserve the wear of my polishes. I'm kind of addicted to using it now.

Bareminerals Complexion Rescue in Buttercream - I love using this BB cream as a primer. Not only does it help to prep my skin for my foundation but it also gives a little boost of cover and glow. This obviously also doubles as a base on its own for days when I'm off and just want to even everything out just a bit. I've never been a huge Bareminerals girl but, this product really takes the cake. 

Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette - Although I've been playing around with my Viseart Dark Matte Palette a lot lately this palette has stayed a staple product in my everyday routine. I love how easy the shadows are to work with and how versatile the palette is as a whole. I never go anywhere without it. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow n Arrow - Oh how I love a good nude lip. This fawn brown is absolutely perfect. It's a classic nude with a hint of grunge so what's not to love. I don't get to wear this lip as often as I'd like because I refuse to get it scribed so I can take it to work with me (I paid for it and I don't want to ruin the packaging) but, I still wear it outside of work every chance I can. 

Jordana Fabuliner in Loco Coco - I love pairing and red or nude lip with this chocolate brown liner because not only is it a gorgeous color but, I also just love a nice dimensional lip. Shading the lips makes them look full and sultry and I think I can speak for everyone when I say there is just something about that that's alluring. 

Clarisonic Mia 2 - I don't know what took me so long to jump on this bandwagon but, I'm happy to be here now. I've used a lot of skincare products but, none of them worked nearly as well until I started using my Clarisonic. With the exception of a few little bumps on my forehead my skin has completely cleared and my pores appear so much smaller. I started off using this only at night so my skin could get used to it but, I recently moved up to using it both in the morning and night. 

NeoCell Biotin Bursts - Along with my skincare regimen these Biotin Bursts have been helping to improve my hair, nails, and skin. My skin looks clearer, my nails stronger, and my hair is actually starting to look healthy again. I never expected to get such amazing results in just a little under a month. I'm in love.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Balm - With wearing so many matte lip products in the winter my lips have definitely suffered from some serious dryness. This beautiful little lip balm has made sure that they are mended back to soft supple health. I love how it's thick but never feels gooey or slick on the lips, it actually feels like it's working instead of just creating some pseudo covering over my lips. 

It's been a good discovery month for me, so cheers to the next. Hopefully December has a few new things in store. Fingers crossed and I'll see ya in the next one. 

No comments :

Post a Comment