Friday, June 10, 2016

Grace and Stella Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask | Review


I've been literally dying to dye my hair for months now but, considering that I basically fried half of it off when I decided to go grey and toned it every other week I've been showing some restraint and holding off until I think my hair can handle it. I've done oils, masks, and special shampoos. I've avoided heat on most days and try not to wash it too often. I even went as far as to trim an anxiously large amount of it and ya know things are going pretty well now.

My hair is softer and looking healthier than ever. My hair no longer looks like a dry nest of straw. My newest thanks to that is the Grace and Stella Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask. I've been using this mask twice a week and it's leaving my hair soft and shiny and my scalp soothed (except when I was in the hospital...there was no hair washing going on there except once with this weird gross leave in shower cap shampoo thing)

The Grace and Stella Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask is super hydrating and reparative packed with Moroccan argan oil, jojoba, aloe vera, and karaten protein. This hair mask is perfect for my over processed hair because it strengthens hair as it hydrates allowing my hair to regain its natural shine and luster. 

My hair used to have the worst elasticity. If you've never had this issue basically what would happen is as soon as I would get my hair wet in the shower it became super stretchy. I could pull on my hair and it would just stretch out and get longer which is terrible and caused a lot of breakage. Now my hair feels stronger and I have no issues with my hair getting weaker when wet. 

I'm one step closer to being able to dye my hair again and I absolutely love it. Let's just hope I don't go overboard this time and that I don't dye myself bald.  

No comments :

Post a Comment