Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Beauty Stones Green Tea Facial Mask | Review


Sometimes a simple sheet mask is all you need to give yourself a little pick me up. Wearing makeup all the time can leave my skin tired and irritated so on my days off I've been reaching for face masks to give my skin a little tender love and care. There is nothing better than sitting back with a face mask while I do a hair treatment and watch some Netflix.

My current go to mask has been the Beauty Stones Green Tea Facial Sheet Mask. Sheet masks are quick and easy pick me ups that are just perfect to give your skin a little boost. I drink a lot of green tea so naturally I gravitate to putting it on my skin as well. 

What I like about these masks is that they are created with all natural green tea extract which is an amazing and potent antioxidant that calms and soothes skin while combating acne and blemishes. While the masks natural fibers lock in the serum to help it to penetrate deeper into the skin the mask calms my skin and reduces redness and inflammation in just one use. 

When I take off the mask I press in the extra serum and my skin looks so plump, glowy, and my complexion looks so much more even with the redness around my nose severely reduced. 

If these masks seem like something you'd like to try you can use the code Lexi15 for 15% off your purchase on unearthbeautystones.com. 

No comments :

Post a Comment