Friday, September 23, 2016

Marvelous Lashes | Review


I haven't gone a day without polishing off a makeup look with lashes in God knows how long. Lash obsessed is probably an understatement at this point and honestly I don't feel bad about it. Lashes always take looks to the next level and honestly 9 times out of 10 when a look feels like it's missing something it's probably a pair of lashes. Don't really feel like doing something crazy on the eyes? - Just slap on some lashes. Messed up your shadow a little? - It's okay, just slap on some big lashes to cover it. Need to run away from your problems? - Put on the biggest lashes you can find and use them to fly away. Needless to say lashes are the answer to all of life's problems. 
Lately, some of my most used lashes have been the La Familia Collection from Marvelous Lashes. These 100% mink lashes are so thick and and fluffy I can't get enough. Each style is gorgeous in their own way and can enhance a multitude of eye looks.

[Styles Left to Right: Vanessa, Brianna, Natalie, Aazlyn]

The La Familia Styles: 

Vanessa is a perfect everyday lash with a wispy flare. As the softest and lightest pair in the collection these are perfect for adding a little extra length and volume. 

Natalie is a step up from the Vanessa lashes, they have a bit more volume to them but still have the same wispy flare. They take looks to the next level without taking anything away with the shadow look itself which is lovely for those classic soft glam looks.

Brianna is the most dramatic of the three wispy flared lash styles in this collection. These lashes are thicker and fluffier on the outer flared edges making them great for days where you're just too lazy to do a winged liner. I love the way that they elongate the eye, give intense drama, and give instant sultry smokey vibes. 

Aazlyn is the only pair of lashes in the collection that are not flared, instead these lashes are just full and fluffy. These are my favorite pair of lashes from the collection because I'm just all about big dramatic lashes. As the eccentric that I am I love topping off a dramatic eye look with a dramatic lash and these are perfect for that because they give the perfect amount of volume without making the eye look heavy and weighed down. 

I've worn all of these lashes around 10 times each and they are all still going strong. I would say that I could get at least another 10-15 wears out of each of them as long as I take care of them properly. Obviously Vanessa has the 
thinnest band because it's the most simple lash from the collection but all of the lashes are comfortable with pliable easy to wear bands. 

I'm definitely going to have to stock up on these for when the lashes I have finally come to the end of their life. If you're into luxury lashes I definitely recommend giving the Marvelous Lashes brand a try!

No comments :

Post a Comment