Monday, January 16, 2017

Actually Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil | Review


Cold biting winter weather is in full swing on the east coast which means chapped faces, fingers, and just about any other body part you can't keep tightly wrapped underneath layers and layers of clothing. As skin gets drier and keeping it hydrated becomes more and more difficult oils become great alternative to standard moisturizers and creams. Oils are great multifunctional products, perfect for hydrating everything from your face to the ends of your tresses. 
My current favorite oil has been the Actually Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil. Cruelty free and cultivated from sustainable growers this argan oil is cold pressed to retain all of it's most healthy benefits. Perfect for hair, skin, and nails it's nourishing and restorative which keeps any body part you apply it to soft and supple. 

The oil's consistency is thin and lightweight. A small bit goes a long way and a pump of oil is more than enough to get any job done. my favorite uses for the oil are hydrating my cuticles, the ends of my hair, and soothing the dry skin around my hairline. I love using it as a nighttime moisturizer for deep hydration because although my skin is oily the winter weather can make my skin go crazy if I don't give it a little deep hydration every now and then. Also for someone who suffers with dry patches I find this perfect for soothing any dry flair ups that may arise.

Easy and natural this organic argan oil is the perfect everything hydrator. No matter how you use it your skin will thank you and you'll be feeling soft and hydrated all winter long. 

No comments :

Post a Comment