Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Make Up For Ever M-846 Artist Shadow | Review


Lately I have been obsessed with dark red/ burgundy eyeshadows. I seriously just want to be excessive and add them into every single eye look that I do. They are just so mysterious and elegant I cannot get enough. I am so close to breaking down and buying both of the Melt Cosmetics eyeshadow stacks just for those stunning reds. Praise the color gods for Pantone making their marsala color of the year because it has the reds flowing in full force. OKAY now I am ranting but, I just wanted to talk about how obsessed I am with this color right now. 


I am a woman of motivational rewards. Every time I accomplish a goal that I have been striving for, I buy myself a little something to congratulate myself for a job well done. I try not to get too crazy about it and I try to just stick to occasional little things that I have been pining over. So the other day things were on the up and up and I noticed that the Make Up For Ever M-846 (Morello Cherry) Artist Shadow was finally in stock at work and there was only one. I felt like it was fate so I had to pick it up. 


The Make Up For Ever M-846 Artist Shadow is a gorgeous rich matte burgundy red. In typical Make Up For Ever fashion this shadow is buttery, super pigmented, and blends effortlessly. The consistency of the shadow is great because its creamy but, dense enough to prevent fallout. M-846 gives full warm rich pigmentation that gives a lot of impact without being overpowering since it is a darker shade of red. This shadow stays in place all day without creasing or fading. It's a gorgeous color to add to a gold, bronze, or brown smokey eye and would pair amazingly with a glowy complexion and nude lip. This color is also obviously great for more dark vampy looks as well and can take a look to the next level of edgy.

Clearly this isn't a color for everyone but if you're a little bold and daring it wouldn't hurt to give this color a shot. M-846 is a great way for someone who isn't used to wearing color to venture into it because it's pop of color that isn't too vibrant or bright. 

No comments :

Post a Comment