Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites | Full Lashes and Glowing Skin


Two things that I think that go with any makeup look are full lashes and glowing skin because they add a subtle amount of extra flair that can take makeup to the next level. They are even enough to really create a simple fresh makeup look all their own - lashes, a little foundation, bronzer, and a little highlight *boom* good to go. These things have an effortlessly chic vibe to them that I've been really into lately. I've been experimenting with different types and styles of lashes and highlighters here and there for awhile now especially this summer but, I think I have finally found my favorite combo of the moment. 

Real or fake I am always blown away by girls with fluttery long lashes that really open up their eyes. I think it's such a beautiful feature to have and I personally like achieving this look with my own makeup because it makes my eyes look a little bit bigger which is kind of important to me considering I'm half Asian and I don't have the biggest eyes. The more doe eyed the better in my book. As of late my favorite products to use for this are the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and the Ardell Wispy Lashes. I like using them either together or alone depending on the day to give me the perfect amount of length and volume without looking clumpy or spidery. 

Like I said in my Champagne Pop post this highlighter is one of the only ones that actually show up well on my complexion and I absolutely adore it for that. When the light catches it on my skin it looks so pearly and healthy like I'm radiating a warm glow. It's the perfect healthy complexion highlighter and the perfect cherry on top of a bronzed look. I'm sad Champagne Pop is only limited edition because it's making me want to pick up a backup just in case 0_o... because I'm obviously going to make it through an entire pan since I can't stop dousing myself in it. 

I'm still clearly on the market for more lash products and highlighters but, I don't know if anything will be able to top these gems any time soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment